Why Automatic Lubrication ?
All industrial machinery, equipment and vehicles are exposed to abrasive operating conditions. They are exposed to bad weather, dust, dirt, rain snow and in most cases heavy weight. The friction between moving parts are at the highest in these cases, thus unwanted breakdowns may occur inevitably.
The usage of an automatic lubrication system increases the profitability. ALLFETT will take over the workload spent on lubrication with its own lubrication systems that include a pump, a control unit, distributors, tubes and couplings. ALLFETT Automatic Lubrication systems provide sufficient lubrication in a timely manner when the machinery or vehicle is operating.
Lubrication is important for all frictional parts but choosing the correct lubrication system and method is the key to protect the parts from wearing too fast. Feeding the lubrication points with the correct dosage of a lubricant at certain intervals while the machinery is operating makes sure to provide a lubricant layer in place between parts at all times.With the usage of ALLFETT solutions, life of the parts on your machinery and vehicles will be increased considerably.
Problems with manual lubrication:
- Manual lubrication is a time consuming process and is sometimes forgotten and as a result inadequate lubrication causes high repair and downtime expenses due to premature wear.
- Manual lubrication is done while the machine is sitting still or static which means that when you grease, there is a load on one side of the pin and bushing.
- The grease is directed to the no-load side with excess grease being pushed out of the joint.
- With manual greasing, every time you connect a grease gun to nipple there is a high risk of contamination.
- Regularity, availability and reliability of the maintenance staff.
- Climate conditions.
- Planning of service logistic.
- Need for frequent interruption for lubricating.
- Tiresome operation.
Why Automatic Centralized Lubrication?
- Automatic Centralized systems are used to direct lubricant from a central source to areas on a machine where friction is an issue.
- Lubrication is performed on a regular basis and at pre selected time intervals via an electronic control unit of its own.
- Grease is constantly present at the lubrication points maintaining a grease seal to block contaminants from potentially entering a pin or bushing.
- Each connected lube point receives a predefined amount of grease assuring cleanliness and in case of any failure; it is monitored by an electronic warning control unit.
- Increased component life tops the list of benefits. Potential savings through increased component life, productivity gains and lower grease consumption will return your investment several times over.
- A very cost effective investment for your company.
- Maximum performance obtained by preventing loss of time due to equipment down time.
- The lubrication takes place dynamically and automatically without any intervention of a maintenance staff and operator.
- No lube point can be forgotten.
- Avoids being overlooked for hidden lube points, also supplies for hard to reach lube points.
- Reduces maintenance and repair costs.
- Avoids undesirable wear and tear.
- Increases the parts service life four times over compared to same part being lubricated manually.
- No risk of contamination during lubrication process and contributes environmental protection.
- Reduces the lubricant consumption up to 50 % compared to manual lubrication.
- Improved safety. Almost 50 % occupational accidents occur on construction machines while maintenance or repair.